Insurance for Cars, Trucks, Tractors, Motorsport Cars
As a dealership, you are exposed to a number of unique insurance risks. For example if a customer damages a vehicle during a test drive, or a fire occurs and damages business documents then you need to know there is protection to back you up. That’s why it’s important to have the right auto dealership insurance to protect you. In addition to car dealership insurance programs, we also have programs for Heavy Trucks, Boats, ATVs, Tractor, and Equipment dealerships. The products and terminology will vary, but most dealership policies start with the same basic coverage and we can customize the packages to fit your business and save you money. Contact us today to receive your side by side comparison quote and see how much money we can add to your bottom line!
We will quote your auto dealership insurance with multiple A+ rated companies that offer customized car dealership insurance programs to ensure your business is protected in the event of damage or loss including:
- Garage Liability– Protects you against injuries or other damages sustained on your premises or as a result of services you perform.
- Garagekeepers– Protects customer vehicles in your possession.
- Dealers Open Lot– Protects your inventory of vehicles.
- Workers Compensation– Covers injuries sustained by your employees while working.
- Dealers Bond– New and Used dealer bonds available as required by NCDMV.
- Building and Contents– Protects the propert you own or lease to operate your dealership. Can also include parts and other retail inventory.
- False Pretense, Dealer E&O, Title E&O, and Insurance Agents E&O are also available with most programs.
We have seen amazingly low rates recently for all types of dealership insurance policies and even customers with recent claims have seen significant rate reductions. Let us shop the market for you and find the best rates possible for your business. We can write policies for Franchise and Non-Franchise dealerships. Policies are available nationwide for businesses or associations with their primary location or headquarters in NC, SC, TN, or VA.